MEDICI 4 ONE NIGHT!
SPECIAL WALKING TOUR IN FLORENCE BY NIGHT
Would you like to be a Medici for one Night? Power, money, beauty and glory crowned the rise of the most important family in the Renaissance Florence: The Medici. From simple merchants to godfathers of cultural rebirth of the city of Florence, The Medici forged the greatness of Florence with a new life. Would you like to step into the shoes of a Florentine merchant of the fifteenth century? Medici for one Night is a Walking Tour in Florence that will tell the story of the famous family in historical sites. Visitors will be protagonists of an exciting path, full of surprises and unusual curiosity! This guided tour will let your discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with its golden globe, the St. John’s Baptistery with Ghiberti’s famous bronze doors and more with a different point of view! Enjoy Your Medici 4 one day Walking Tour by Night: Save the Visit!!!
SPECIAL WALKING TOUR IN FLORENCE BY NIGHT!
- Meeting Point = San Marco Square 15 minutes before to start the visit (20.45 – in front of San Marco Church).
- Duration = 2 hours.
- Day = from Monday to Monday.
- Time Tour – 21 – 23
- Pricing –10 € per a Person.
- Min. 6 Pax, Max 20 People
Contact me for your private tour
Francesca rachel Valle – Florence Guide
- Mobile Phone: +39 380 73 85 327
- e-mail: email@example.com
- fb: Rachel Valle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web – https://francescarachelvalle.wordpress.com