FLORENCE JEWISH WALKING TOUR BY NIGHT
Florence at Night has a special charm and the magic of the sunset turns the city into a mysterious place. Florence Jewish Walking Tour by Night starts in the Oltrarno, the first settlement area of the early Jewish Community, the path is focused on the history of the first Synagogue, the Jewish Ghetto and the relationship with The Medici Family. The “Old Market” was both the heart and the soul of the belly of a city capable of giving with its beauty dizzy Stendhal. The path is connected to the memory of those disappeared places but never forgotten, the Jewish Ghetto where today is Piazza della Repubblica (The Republic Square). It’s the story of a shared memory between the early Jewish Community and events in Florence during the Medici era. Visitors will discover forgotten places in the City center: Via delle Oche, Via de’ Vecchietti, Via della Condotta… The path is open to everybody with special interest in memory linked to the historical sites and Jewish Culture in Florence. Visitors will discover many curiosity and surprise!!! Enjoy Your Florence Jewish Walking Tour by Night: #Save the Visit!!!
FLORENCE JEWISH WALKING TOUR IN FLORENCE BY NIGHT!
- Meeting Point = Ponte Vecchio – Oltrarno Side 15 minutes before to start the visit (20.45 – in Ponte Vecchio – Oltrarno Side).
- Duration = 2 hours.
- Day = from Monday to Monday.
- Time Tour = 21 – 23
- Pricing = 10 € per a Person.
- Min. 6 Pax, Max 20 People
Contact Me For Your Private Tour
Francesca Rachel Valle – Florence Guide
- Mobile Phone: +39 380 73 85 327
- e – mail: email@example.com
- fb: Rachel Valle – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web – https://francescarachelvalle.wordpress.com